What can I do?

One of the best ways to solve a Title IX problem is to work with school administrators and within your community to come up with ways to fix your school’s Title IX violations. However, sometimes school administrators can be unhelpful in fixing Title IX problems by refusing to help, not doing enough, or avoiding and delaying taking action. Contrary to what many school administrators may tell you, you are NOT required to file a grievance with your school or to follow your school’s grievance procedure. If at ANY TIME you are not satisfied with the way your school is addressing its Title IX violations, you may file an administrative complaint with the Office of Civil Rights or contact the California Women’s Law Center.

If you do decide to work with your school, the links below will guide you through this process.

To go from here: